AVAILABLE NOW

AVAILABLE NOW

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Christmas Reading List

It's December 1st so the run up to Christmas is on. I always treat myself to 4 or 5 books at this time of year. I have just finished reading two of Michael Connelly's great crime novels, Echo Park and The Narrows. I love his gritty character Harry Bosch, both novels were a great read. This year my daughter has asked for The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter, The Crimson Petal and the White by Mike Faber, The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson and The Human Stain by Philip Roth. My son has asked for The Art of Happiness by the Dali Lama. I myself want Dark Matter by Michelle Paver and many others. So what will you be reading this festive season? Whatever you settle on, put on the kettle and curl up in your favourite chair and enjoy a long leisurely read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment