- Try breaking your writing time into equal slots and take regular snacks.
- Keep the water bottle on your desk.
- 1667 words a day is required to reach the target.
- Maybe aim for 500words in a sitting and then stop. Try another 500words and again a break etc.
- By getting into a regular routine, your writing time will become a natural part of your day.
- Keep away from the TV, its a guaranteed time waster!!
- Find writing support with other fellow nanowrimo members and motivate each other.
Monday, 31 October 2011
NaNoWriMo Time Everyone!
Its NaNoWriMo time again. I want to wish all you brave people taking the challenge the best of luck with your writing. 50000 words in a month is a mighty task but remember it is achievable.