AVAILABLE NOW

AVAILABLE NOW

Thursday, 4 June 2015

COMING SOON, AVAILABLE IN PRINT

My Husband's Sin. 



I have been receiving some e-mails from you,  my kind readers asking me when would my novel be available in print format to buy for family and friends. I appreciate that not everyone has access to an e-Reader, so to answer your question, it will be out the end of June 2015.
Being offered  a contract is something a lot of writers dream about, me included. When I signed with Tirgearr Publishinghttp://tirgearrpublishing.com/authors/Bradford_MaryT/index.htm, I was walking on air. The day, My Husband's Sin, launched last August 2014, was a day I celebrated with many of you.
It is now time to celebrate again as it will be possible to buy a print copy and hold the physical book to read and enjoy. It will be available on all Amazon sites and in bookshops also.

No comments:

Post a Comment