Sunday 28 January 2018

Falling in Love again


💗 
Last week I received a mock-up of the cover for my sequel that is due out this year. The book, Don't Call Me Mum, continues on with Lacey Taylor as the main character from My Husband's Sin.

Having a book of mine published was a dream for me and when I saw the cover for my debut novel, I was so excited and happy. I thought nothing will top this, but I've been proved incorrect. 💖
Seeing the new cover, I got goosebumps and chills, the thrill of the first was there, the excitement and the love.

Writing a book is not easy, there are so many ups and downs during the journey from start to finish. So many questions that plague the author, am I mad? Will I ever see the end of this? Why did I start it? Of course, self-doubt is in all jobs. 💝

I cannot wait to share with you this gorgeous cover, for me the designer has got it spot on, Elle, is amazing and thank you to my publishers, Tirgearr for employing the best there is. 💕

Yes, I've fallen in love all over again with all there is to bringing a book to fruition. So much so, I've plotted the next in the series and the outline is waiting for me to get cracking on it. This will finish up the trilogy of what is the Taylor family saga. 💞

1 comment: